Enforcement Of Family Court Orders

Enforcement of family court orders in North Carolina is a convoluted process in many cases. Understanding the terms of your court order is vital to ensure your rights are protected and that both parties are following the terms of the agreement.

What can you do when a family court order is not being followed? The attorneys at Plumides, Romano, Johnson & Cacheris, PC, can help. We will evaluate your situation and determine what steps to take to enforce the order. Our board-certified family law specialists know what steps to take in your case to protect your rights and best interests.

Give us a call at 704-323-7833 to discuss your unique situation. We serve clients throughout the Charlotte area.

What Type Of Family Court Order Affects You?

We have experience handling enforcement issues of family court orders involving:

  • Separation agreements
  • Property settlement agreements
  • Child custody
  • Child support
  • Spousal support

Failure to comply with a court order can result in contempt, which can be both a civil and criminal action. Certain agreements, such as a separation agreement, can result in a breach of contract or other civil action to enforce the terms of the agreement.

Unable To Comply With Your Court Order?

Are you struggling to comply with your court order? Our lawyers understand the legal ramifications of not fulfilling the terms stated in your court order. We will evaluate the situation and determine what steps to take to find a resolution, which may be achieved through a modification of the court order.

Work With A Board-Certified Family Law Specialist

We are experienced trial lawyers. We have extensive experience navigating the family court system to find the best possible resolution for our clients. Our board-certified family law specialists' experience, knowledge and deep understanding of the legal issues involved in enforcement cases helps us develop a clear plan of action to take in your case.

To discuss your specific enforcement issue, please call our office or contact us online.