Legal Help After Suffering A Catastrophic Injury

The Help You Need When Suffering From A Catastrophic Injury

No matter how they occur, brain injuries and other catastrophic injuries can have a devastating effect on the lives of injured persons and their families. The medical bills can be mountainous, and the physical and emotional toll these types of injuries inflict can never be measured in dollars and cents.

Now, more than ever, you need to think about the future. How will you afford the long-term care your loved one may require? How will you pay that mountain of medical bills? What about lost wages and lost income potential?

For straight answers to these questions and others, look to the skilled professionals Plumides, Romano, Johnson & Cacheris, PC. The firm has been helping injured people and their families throughout the Charlotte area for over 50 years. Call 704-323-7833 to discuss your particular situation.

What Type Of Injuries Did You Suffer?

Our experienced North Carolina brain injury lawyers and catastrophic injury attorneys can provide skilled legal guidance and aggressive lawsuit representation in regard to a variety of catastrophic injuries, including:

  • Head injuries, brain injuries, brain damage, closed head injury
  • Spinal cord injuries, paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia
  • Serious burns
  • Amputation, loss of limbs
  • Blindness

Whether the injuries were caused by an auto accident, construction accident, motorcycle crash, recreational vehicle crash or other unfortunate event, you and your family deserve to be compensated for the harm you have suffered.

The long-term care of a family member who has suffered a catastrophic injury can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars over a lifetime. We can help ensure that you and your family will have the financial resources you'll need.

Get The Legal Help You Need

Contact us today for smart advice and persistent representation aimed at securing your financial future and providing you with a feeling that justice has been served. Call our office or complete the online form.