Meghan is a native Charlottean who grew up on Lake Norman. She graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor’s in Journalism and Political Science. After graduation, Meghan returned to Charlotte and graduated with honors from Charlotte School of Law. Meghan now resides in Charlotte and is passionate about serving clients in Mecklenburg and surrounding counties.
Meghan understands that clients come to her for guidance through extremely difficult and emotional times, and that it requires superb legal advice, professionalism, and client service to obtain desirable results for each client. While Meghan believes it is best to resolve most matters outside of the courtroom, she is prepared to advocate for her clients in the courtroom if needed.
Representing clients primarily with family law matters, Meghan has experience in various areas including separation, divorce, child custody and support, alimony, equitable distribution, pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, and other family law matters.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- North Carolina, 1994
- U.S. District Court – W.D.N.C.
- Charlotte School of Law, Charlotte, North Carolina, J.D. cum laude, 2015
- UNC-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, B.A. – 2012,
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Attorney – Council for Children’s Right,
- Women Lawyers of Charlotte – Board Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar – Continuing Legal Education Committee